To join this site and get updates on new articles click on the “join this site” button on the bottom of the page. Through this site you can follow me on trips, modifications, product reviews, etc. Please feel free to comment, make requests, or ask questions on any post. If you've found this site enjoyable, or perhaps saved yourself some money and would like to make a small contribution to help pay for the server and maintenance costs please click on the "Donate" button. Enjoy, ride safe, and keep your knees in the breeze. -Jared

Motorcycle House - New gear coming!



Have you guys heard of this place? Wow, seriously affordable motorcycle gear and we'll soon find out about its quality. I haven't order motorcycle gear for a while, but have a leather trunk and jacket coming my way that I plan on doing a thorough review on, so stay tuned!

What type of products would you guys like to see reviewed?

In the mean time, go check this place out and tell me what you think!

http://www.motorcyclehouse.com/motorcycle-apparel.htm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, for such a great post. I have tried and found it really helpful. For more details to visit best riding gloves india.

    ReplyDelete