To join this site and get updates on new articles click on the “join this site” button on the bottom of the page. Through this site you can follow me on trips, modifications, product reviews, etc. Please feel free to comment, make requests, or ask questions on any post. If you've found this site enjoyable, or perhaps saved yourself some money and would like to make a small contribution to help pay for the server and maintenance costs please click on the "Donate" button. Enjoy, ride safe, and keep your knees in the breeze. -Jared

Spiked Axle Caps

SPIKED AXLE CAPS

I had been looking for a nice way to dress up the axle bolts on my Kawasaki Nomad. I searched around online and couldn't find anything that I like, so I've made some. These are designed to work specifically with hollow axles, which are on many metric models



  • Material: High quality anodized billet aluminum
  • Condition: 100% Brand New
  • Easy installation! Screw directly into your existing axle.
  • Color: Polished

  • These axle tips are $85 shipped within the U.S.A. and $100 to Canada.

    I accept Paypal and checks. The axle tips will not be shipped until the money clears.

    Please email me at jaredmgant@gmail.com if you would like to place an order.



    Jared M. Gant

    No comments:

    Post a Comment