To join this site and get updates on new articles click on the “join this site” button on the bottom of the page. Through this site you can follow me on trips, modifications, product reviews, etc. Please feel free to comment, make requests, or ask questions on any post. If you've found this site enjoyable, or perhaps saved yourself some money and would like to make a small contribution to help pay for the server and maintenance costs please click on the "Donate" button. Enjoy, ride safe, and keep your knees in the breeze. -Jared

Autorama 2011- Salt Lake City

Unfortunately, Utah does not get any all-bike expos or shows. The only thing close are the car shows that allow people to enter their bikes.

For my birthday, my wife surprised me with tickets to go see the Autorama show. They had some amazing cars, but it was the bikes that really grabbed my attention.

One thing that I noticed here, and always notice at just about any show, is that there are hardly any custom metrics. Why is that? I think that there are some metric bikes that would make for an amazing platform to build off of.

Jared M. Gant







No comments:

Post a Comment