To join this site and get updates on new articles click on the “join this site” button on the bottom of the page. Through this site you can follow me on trips, modifications, product reviews, etc. Please feel free to comment, make requests, or ask questions on any post. If you've found this site enjoyable, or perhaps saved yourself some money and would like to make a small contribution to help pay for the server and maintenance costs please click on the "Donate" button. Enjoy, ride safe, and keep your knees in the breeze. -Jared

Fantasy Garage

If you had unlimited funds and could have 7 bikes, one for everyday of the week, what would they be? Please share your dream bikes as a comment at the bottom of the post.

Here is my list, in no particular order. Some even surprised me.

2012 Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide Custom: I absolutely love the looks of the 2012 CVO RG. I think it is the hottest factory bagger on the road.


BMW GS1200: I have a dream of someday taking a cross country trip on dirt roads, only seeing pavement in order to get gas. I don't know a lot about dual sport bikes, but the GS has a great reputation among those Adventure riders.


2012 Kawasaki ZX14R: The new, worlds fastest factory motorcycle, with more than 200+ horse power. This beast would be amazing to take to the track! I'd probably kill myself, but do so with a smile.


MY Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad: I have had three Nomads and love them. They are not great at one single thing, but they are good at just about everything you could as from a bagger. Coming from the factory with with more bang for your buck than any other cruiser.


Big Bear Chopper Merc: I have no idea why I would want one of these except that they seem intriguing to me. Having never ridden one, and this being MY fantasy garage, I think I'll have one.


Indian Chief Ventage: I really like the looks of the large skirted fenders and look forward to seeing what Victory does with their new ownership of Indian Motorcycles.


Triumph Bonneville Bobber: I would like to buy an old Bonneville and bob/chop it up, so this bike would HAVE to be one I built, otherwise it wouldn't be anything special. I like the looks of this one, but I would have a lot of detailed striping done as well. The Bonneville would be my first choice of bike to bob, but if one wasn't available I'd go with a Sportster.



7 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty cool to see other peoples choices. Everybody's list is so different.

    Mine is here. http://fjr-trips10.blogspot.com/2011/11/motorcycle-for-every-day-of-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool choice of bikes there and one of the few I have seen that includes custom bikes. Nice to see someone else with similar tastes to my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection of bikes with a couple of interesting choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Big Bear, Triumph, and the Indian!!! Tough to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poll results are very surprising to me!
    0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Utah, you have 2 of the same picks as me. I guess great minds think alike huh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats great Jared we share the same exact bikes until the big dog! I would opt for a 145CI 4 horsemen pro street, then an Extasy mfg 350 short block trike

    ReplyDelete