To join this site and get updates on new articles click on the “join this site” button on the bottom of the page. Through this site you can follow me on trips, modifications, product reviews, etc. Please feel free to comment, make requests, or ask questions on any post. If you've found this site enjoyable, or perhaps saved yourself some money and would like to make a small contribution to help pay for the server and maintenance costs please click on the "Donate" button. Enjoy, ride safe, and keep your knees in the breeze. -Jared

Mustang seat, tank bib, saddlebag chaps

The previous owner had kicked the top of the bag and left several deep scratches that I couldn't polish out, so I made these saddlebag chaps and the bib from scratch--similar to how I made the backrest for the 900 (see older post).

Also, I knew how much I love the mustang seat on my 900, so I purchase one for my nomad. I upgraded by purchasing one with a backrest. I can ride all day in this seat!


No comments:

Post a Comment